Thursday, June 28, 2007

My life with Sophei

My life in a hearth was changed completely, and several things became cleared after Sophie came to the castle and met Howl. Since she was allowed to stay in the castle as a cleaning lady by him, she started threaten me. She began to clean the squalor castle up, so my life as a fire demon was often almost put out. Although her existence was very pester, I could understand Howl more thanks to her. He was very a fickle person, so he was always enthusiastic until he made a girl fall in love with him. However, after that, he has no interest in her any more. Moreover, the girl who Howl claims now is Sophei's sister, Lettie !
Sophei also made a happening with the peculiarity door, Howl always used to go to other places. The door had four color blobs, and each one was connected to different places : the red to Kingsbury, the blue to Porthaven, the green to the hill, and the black to an unclear place. When Sophei turned to the knob to black and opened the door, there are nothing completely, and it has no color, no smell and no temperature. The only thing which I know about it was that it's on theside of the castel that nobody can walk around. After all, although Sophei was always troublesome and annoying, unlike most people who came in the castel she wasn't scared and didn't ignore me, so I didn't dislike her so much.

No comments: